Do you want to give a presentation to HCA Membership?
The HCA de SA’s mission is to promote and support the Small, Minority, Woman, and Veteran-owned contracting community in and around San Antonio. We do this by facilitating education, training, and networking events for all our members and guests. General Contractors and Project Owners win by meeting subcontractors and suppliers to help with their diversity goals. Our SMWBE members win by developing relationships, learning about bid opportunities, and hopefully gain new work. Win-Win.
These are the presentation opportunities for 2020-2021. If you would like to sign up to give a presentation, please call our office at (210) 444-1100 or send us an email at [email protected]. We will provide advertising and registration for all events/meetings/training. We also ask that the speaker promote the event to their vendors/network as well.
- Virtual Webinar – Webinars are scheduled for an hour. The time and date are flexible. Presentation topics range from upcoming projects to bid or other topics such as education, safety, business management, banking, insurance, or any other informational topic related to the construction industry. We generally have between 20-40 attendees. The cost is $100.
- In-Person Monthly Meetings (11 per year) – Meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of each month in the evening. We can either have one speaker or two who share the time slot. Presentation topics range from upcoming projects to bid or other topics such as education, safety, business management, banking, insurance, or any other informational topic related to the construction industry. The rate to solely host the meeting is $1000 for a 45-60 minute presentation. The co-host rate is $500 for each presenter who receives about 20-30 minutes to present. We generally have between 40-60 attendees at these meetings with the added bonus of attending the mixer afterward. The fees help us cover the cost of providing appetizers. Our members enter for free and non-members are charged a small fee.
- Lunch and Learn Meetings – These meetings occur over the lunch hour at a local restaurant or in our HCA classroom. They are perfect for educational or training presentations. We generally have about 30-50 attendees. DUE TO COVID space is limited. We ask our speakers to cover the cost of lunch as the event is free for our members.
- Virtual Lunch and Learn – Webinars/Meetings are scheduled for an hour, occur over the lunch hour virtually, the day is flexible. The presentation would be educational in nature: safety, business management, banking, insurance, or another informational topic. We generally have about 20-40 attendees. The cost is $100.
- Hosted Seminars at HCA Office (As requested) – DUE TO COVID space is limited. We have a classroom in our facility, where we can help facilitate targeted educational/training/new product events for up to 30 attendees (DUE to COVID, we can currently hold 12-15 participants). There is no fee to our members; we ask the host to provide breakfast/lunch/snacks as applicable. For non-members, the cost is $150 to use the conference room all day and ask the host to provide breakfast/lunch/snacks as relevant.