OSHA 10-Hour Construction
OSHA Training – OSHA 10 Construction
We are able to offer discounted(Members $50 / Non-Members $100) OSHA 10-Hour In-Person Construction safety classes through our partnership with SHORM Consulting who offers a variety of valuable safety training. The two half-day course is presented by an OSHA authorized outreach instructor and provides training on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of workplace hazards. The class also provides overview information regarding OSHA, including worker's rights, employer responsibilities, and how to file a complaint.
Classes will be given in both English and Spanish. Space is limited at this time to 10 per class. The training will be held at the HCA de SA Offices - 2391 NE Loop 410 Ste. 206, San Antonio TX 78217. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via email at [email protected] or by phone at (210) 444-1100. Participants who attend the two-day course receive an OSHA 10-Hour Construction card at the completion of the class.
* IMPORTANT: If you register for a class and for some reason you are unable to attend, please notify us within 48 hours of the class time. Failure to do so will result in no option to reschedule the class nor provide a refund of the fee.
- April 28 & 29; 7:00 am to 1:00 pm Spanish
- June 23 & 24; 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm English
- August 25 & 26; 7:00 am to 1:00 pm Spanish
- October 27 & 28; 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm English
- December 1 & 2; 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm Spanish